Tuesday 21 October 2008

A bit about me !

Its a brand new day and this is my brand new blog, I am feeling quiet excited about this new venture, My name is Jen and I live with my husband near Heathrow airport on the outskirts of London, I have a family of grown up children and 18 grandchildren, so life can be very hectic sometimes but hopefully I will be able to keep up to date with my blog.

I started making fabric and paper crafts about 2 years ago after a visit to my sister in law, who has been making items for many years now, she encouraged me to try making fabric postcards and Atc's for trading with other people, this then got completely out of hand as I have not stopped since, and now make many other items including cloth dolls, paper dolls, quilties, tag books, button fairies, altered tins, and altered kilt pins to name just a few, I still regularly make and trade my Atc's with my sister in law and in some yahoo groups that I belong to

No comments: